Education System AUSTRALIA
While abroad study is expensive, Australia is more affordable than most different destinations and provides quality education, great living condition and a tolerant multicultural society. Australia’s Educational universities rank among the world’s best and the nature of education they offer is appropriately high. The Australian education system provides primary, secondary and tertiary education. More over currently 40000 students are studying in Australia. Education from Australia is recognized worldwide.
The Australian education system provides primary, secondary and tertiary education. Tertiary education includes both higher education (including universities) and vocational education and training (VET). Higher education in Australia offers value for money by providing shorter and more intensive courses, they rapidly incorporate latest advancements in science & technology, modern trends in advertising & management in their diploma/degree programs, subsequently Australian education is more practical and responsive to the needs of Trade & Industry.
Why Study In Australia?
Australia is a proud education destination and a home for world-class institutions, campuses and academics. It’s a multicultural and diverse study environment students get attracts from all over the world.
Australia universities are known for excellence in teaching and research they also provide internationally recognized qualification and study pathway opportunities for students.
The programmers and courses in Australian universities are designed in English students will acquaint themselves With Australian English.
English Language Requirements For Studying In Australian Universities Is
Undergraduate – 6.0 IELTS
Postgraduate – 6.5 IELTS
Australia generally has two intakes i. e. February and July, with few Universities providing multiple intakes in September and November also. You should start the process of filling applications 7-8 months before the intake. University usually takes around 4-6 weeks in order to process the applications.
10 Facts About Studing In Australia
Australia is a leading global education powerhouse with some of the world’s best facilities.
- 3rd most popular international student’s destination in the world despite having a population of only 23 millions.
- 22000 courses &1100 institutions.
- University system ranking 8th in the world. Ahead of the UK, Germany, Japan & the Netherland’s.
- 7 out of 100 top universities in the world are Australia.
- 5 out of 30 best student cities in the world are in Australia.
- >$200,000,000 Annual government investment on international scholarships.
- Australian universities feature in the top 50 ranked universities in the world in the following study areas.
- Art & Humanities
- Clinical pre-clinical &health
- Engineering & Technology
- Life science
- Physical science
- Social science
- International Success 2,500,000 international Alumni of Australian institutions are making a difference around the world.
- 15 Nobel Prize Laureates.
- Over 1,000,000,000 people around the world rely on Australian discoveries & innovations every day.
- ULTRA SOUND
- BIONIC EAR
- CERVICAL CANCER VACCINE
- BLACK BOX
Value For Money And Saving Time
- Australia is a country, which provides value for money by offering shorter and more, intensive courses.
- In comparison to other study abroad destinations, Australia is more affordable without compromising on the quality of education.
Visa Information Australia
Several Important things you should look at before applying for an Australian visa. These includes whether you are applying for the best type of visa, app requirements, your obligations while in Australia and benefit to comply along with visa requirements.
There are visas for the students who are interested to study in Australia and for the parents, the parents or guardians of a student who are wishing to study in Australia. There are eight subcategories of student visas based upon on your country of passport and study. Check with the Australian Department on the most proficient method to seek the right visa to meet your particular circumstances.
Sponsored Training visas are likewise accessible for individuals who need to come to Australia through a professional development program or to receive training in basic workplace.